Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

esse 350 gs and 4bed house

Options
  • 07-09-2013 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi everyone.
    I'm new on forum..and I'm looking for some advice.
    I'm just buying 4 bed house semi detached around 125sq m. I wanna put stove which is gonna heat whole house. There is 13 radiators and 3 of them are double. House is build in 2006.. And now is esse 350gs will be able heat the water and all radiators?
    Thanks for help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭pitero1

Please for a help..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭shane0007

It not a case of calculating a unit to suit the number of rads, but a case for the output of each individual rad, plus the hot water cylinder demand, plus system losses.
    Then you will need to calculate the net output of the fuel you are going to burn in said stove.
    This information cannot be given accurately on an internet forum but only from a site visit.
    Do not go by the shop sales person.

Advertisement