Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Damien Rice or David Gray

Options
  • 07-09-2013 4:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 561 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if either of these 2 will do an ireland tour or something! so want to see them in concert but cant find anything on them!

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 561 ✭✭✭keano2012

lordgoat wrote: »

Cheers for the links! feck it anyway.......mad to see them! it's raining and miserable out there....proper rice or gray time for music!! better throw on the cd!

does damien rice ever tour!? heard nothing of him in years! is he just chilling out after O?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

keano2012 wrote: »
    does damien rice ever tour!? heard nothing of him in years! is he just chilling out after O?

After O? He has another album since then and ya he played a few festivals this summer.

lordgoat wrote: »
    After O? He has another album since then and ya he played a few festivals this summer.

ya but the other album wasnt anywhere near the level of O....epic album that!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭czechlin

I wish! He seems to keep very quiet and from time to time pops out to play a few tunes in some place and before you know he's gone again. I'm getting into the autumn blues and his stuff is just perfect for it, wish he'd done something new :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭mosstin

Cheers for the links! feck it anyway.......mad to see them! it's raining and miserable out there....proper rice or gray time for music!! better throw on the cd!

And you're throwing on some Damien Rice to brighten things up?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

mosstin wrote: »
    And you're throwing on some Damien Rice to brighten things up?

He's a wallower.
    i do this myself, minus the Damien Rice bit.

Advertisement