Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheetah Lights & Custom Clearance

Options
  • 07-09-2013 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi all, this is my first post.

My Sister in the States send me Cheetah Light 360 & some accesories. USPS dispatched it on September 1 (Priority Mail Express International). Check the tracking today Sept 7..

STATUS OF YOUR ITEM

September 3, 2013, 3:56 pm - Processed Through Sort Facility. Portlaoise, Co. Laois
    September 3, 2013, 3:57 pm - Customs Clearance, Ireland

Is there someone have the same experience? thank's a mil.

Keep Shooting Everyone.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭M5

IsaUnaIka wrote: »
    Hi all, this is my first post.

My Sister in the States send me Cheetah Light 360 & some accesories. USPS dispatched it on September 1 (Priority Mail Express International). Check the tracking today Sept 7..

STATUS OF YOUR ITEM

September 3, 2013, 3:56 pm - Processed Through Sort Facility. Portlaoise, Co. Laois
    September 3, 2013, 3:57 pm - Customs Clearance, Ireland

Is there someone have the same experience? thank's a mil.

Keep Shooting Everyone.

You'll most likely have to pay VAT and import duty.

you'll get a decent idea of what to expect here http://www.dutycalculator.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 20 IsaUnaIka

M5, big thank's for the reply and for the link, and i will try to call Customs Portlaoise on Monday.

Advertisement