Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Database SQL with a interface

Options
  • 07-09-2013 10:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭

Hi guys for my college repeat database project i ended up making a full system for a Database in oracle witch is going to work with any kind of shop EG can get details, store accounts, sales and stock taking.

Now my next step is making it easy for people to work off and i have no idea how to go about that.

I was thinking of making a app and linking it up some how if posable to the database over a cloud based sever or just making a easy to use Java programming that can be used on any kind of PC ?

What is the best way of going about doing this ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 msq

If I got you well - you have a database and you want to add a user friendly front end, is that correct?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,001 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

easiest? PHP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Basicly what i wont to is make the easiest to use interface that i can

Like i have a good bit of Java but not to much PHP to make a user interface

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭ChRoMe

Basicly what i wont to is make the easiest to use interface that i can

Like i have a good bit of Java but not to much PHP to make a user interface

Java it is then. Read about Swing and JDBC.

Advertisement