Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin - Gas Heating System Replacement Advice

Options
  • 07-09-2013 7:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭

We've bought a 1950's house and our surveyor has recommended that we get a registered gas plumbing contractor in. I'd say we'll be told the radiators need replacing. Can anyone recommend someone that they've experience of? We'll need a new gas fire insert for a fireplace, zoned heating (upstairs and down stairs).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭handlemaster

Gangu wrote: »
    We've bought a 1950's house and our surveyor has recommended that we get a registered gas plumbing contractor in. I'd say we'll be told the radiators need replacing. Can anyone recommend someone that they've experience of? We'll need a new gas fire insert for a fireplace, zoned heating (upstairs and down stairs).

private email me I can give u a name of someone that did some work for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭shane0007

Also look at the pipe work. If it's gun barrel, it may need replacing too, however, it may have been replaced already.

Advertisement