Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Rug?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 stonecipher

Actually I'm looking for the same type of rug. can't seem to find anything similar... would love to know if you find anything

• Registered Users Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭karlitob

Actually I'm looking for the same type of rug. can't seem to find anything similar... would love to know if you find anything

I'll let you know. KA did have it but it was so expensive. I've never seen anything else like it but I think I'm looking in the wrong place.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭firlodge

There are lots of Seagrass rugs on EBay & seagrass rugs.com - some deliver to Ireland - don't get one if you have small children - easily stains & difficult to clean.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭tenbob1

Most decent carpet stores should be able to make one up to size for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 pearly20

Try a google search for "DeKowe Natural Rugs" they are quite similar...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭little me

Global village do a lovely oatmeal natural colour rug. Really lovely texture and good quality. They have a large showroom at the kcr industrial estate.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭BoardsMember

Try Kashan Carpets in Sandyford, they'll make up a rug for you if they dont have it, not overly expensive. If you can bring example of what you want they will get a good match.

Advertisement