Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

theory test booking problem

Options
  • 06-09-2013 11:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi guys i'm hoping someone out there can give me some advice ....
    I made a booking for theory test for my 17 year old son on 20th of August, I got an email on 20th saying payment had been made and i would receive a confirmation email with test details within the next 5 days (I had test booked for 28th August). As i had heard nothing I rang RSA on 27th to check on booking only to be told that i had actually booked through a third party website and that this website was not affiliated with the RSA in any way and that they had no control over the booking and all i could do was wait until the third party made the booking for me.
    I emailed the third party reminding them that i was still awaiting the date for test and got no response, but yesterday i got an email saying that his test was booked for 3 pm on Saturday (Less than 48 hours notice), as he does not have a passport the only for of id acceptable for the test is certificate of Identification which contains photograph stamped and signed by the school which is not going to be possible to get at such short notice so he is gonna have to miss out on doing his test now.
    I have tried to contact this third party booking agency but getting no response,
    The RSA will not reschedule the test as they have not been given enough notice and want me to re-book at a cost of €45

Has anyone else encountered a problem with this third party booking website?
    would the credit card company be able to help or even refund?:confused:

Comments

Advertisement