Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available / Share] Roommate needed - TCD

Options
  • 06-09-2013 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hey,
    I am starting in Trinity this year and need accommodation.
    I have seen nice places to rent that are walking distance just need some roommates :) ( Preferably first years too:) )

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Rhythm1234

Niamh042 wrote: »
    Hey,
    I am starting in Trinity this year and need accommodation.
    I have seen nice places to rent that are walking distance just need some roommates :) ( Preferably first years too:) )

Hey il be willing to get a place with some people :)

I've been looking for shared accommodation but prices are extortionate. I'll be returning to first year (24 years old, though), and would love to share somewhere that is within walking distance. Send me a PM if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,725 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

if anyone needs a roomate dont hesitate to let me know, ya wont regret it, plus i can cook.

in all seriousness, its getting close now, so if anyone does find a place id be so grateful to share with anyone in a decent place at a reasonable enough price

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement