Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lead singer for wedding band male or female

Options
  • 06-09-2013 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

hi there
    im looking for a male or female to front a wedding band.

the band is a four piece all experienced musicians aging from late twenties to mid thirties. will be asking singers to audition (hate that word) in a couple of weeks.

the ideal person would have a crackin voice, confident, well presented and able to work a crowd.

pm me here please

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭ilovesmoothies

Hey how are you? Where abouts are you based?? Female singer here..

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Cherylthomas

hi there
    im looking for a male or female to front a wedding band.

the band is a four piece all experienced musicians aging from late twenties to mid thirties. will be asking singers to audition (hate that word) in a couple of weeks.

the ideal person would have a crackin voice, confident, well presented and able to work a crowd.

pm me here please

thanks

Hey , I'm interested in your post . I'm a female vocalist with 15 years experience in the music business . I also have Venus for gigs and a venu to rehearse in. If you would like to know any more , just drop me a messages . Regards c

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭solidsinger

hi john 38 Dublin good singer and entertainer have my own pa to

• Registered Users Posts: 28 stkeeley

Hi guys I would like to come along to those auditions if you have a space:)

Advertisement