Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wartune

Options
  • 06-09-2013 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭

So what's up with the ad at top of my screen and why are only men allowed to play it,is it rude?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,735 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

redacted

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

It's also the main way to make sure Boards can't pay for itself, so thanks very much.

bringin' the establishment down from the inside since 2005 :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Well it's just that those banner ads pay my wages, so I'd really rather people didn't go around suggesting others disabled them, you know?

weiland - it's served by Google, the game itself is probably a very pathetic T&A extravaganza lame pay to win MMO - I wouldn't be at all surprised if you could pay to have a nude character :)

yeah that's fair enough i didn't realise

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

So it isn't really only for boys and is in fact a lame way to get 14 yr old boys with raging permanent boners to sign up in the hope of seeing boobies?

Advertisement