Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trade insurance 20 year old ??

Options
  • 06-09-2013 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

Hello,
    Im considering setting up as a sole trader as im transferring insurance too much through my insurance company and would prefer to do things properly,

The problem is im 20 and irish insurers are telling me i must be 21 to be even considered named as i have no real experience in the full time trade.

Im wondering is there any way around this to be covered? could i try english insurers as it has been done over there?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

The problem is that Motor Trade insurance will permit you to drive ANY vehicle under your custody or control and that is what is putting them off. I don't know of any insurer who is offering the cover at present

Advertisement