Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cosplay help? Garcia Hotspur

Options
  • 06-09-2013 2:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey I'm hoping to be cosplaying as Garcia Hotspur from Shadows of the Damned at this years eirtakon. it doesn't look so challenging only i can't seem to find a mens purple biker jacket anywhere whether online or around shops. i was hoping that someone would know where i could find a jacket or a good compromise. there unfortunately was never alot of buzz about SotD which is surprising for a Suda51 game but maybe there are some fans out there who may be able to help ne :P thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Saruwatari

Love the game but absolutely no idea where ya'd get such a thing. You'd wanna be asking in a cosplay forum instead I reckon, probably have to order it online.

You gonna do a Johnson?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 glorious_chin

Saruwatari wrote: »
    Love the game but absolutely no idea where ya'd get such a thing. You'd wanna be asking in a cosplay forum instead I reckon, probably have to order it online.

You gonna do a Johnson?

Not sure may be a bit hard to make/get a hold of a gun like that. if i have time i could always stick a skull on a stick in a pinch xD

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Saruwatari

Not sure may be a bit hard to make/get a hold of a gun like that. if i have time i could always stick a skull on a stick in a pinch xD

I think that'd look better than one of the guns actually, especially if you could get it to light up inside with an LED or something.

Advertisement