Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Series 11 Minifigs

Options
  • 06-09-2013 12:47am
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,592 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I was in Smyths in Dublin city centre yesterday and noticed that they were already stocking the Series 11 minifigs.

I bought two minifigs which turned out to the the welder and the Yeti. :)

Personally, I'm not that pushed on getting that many Series 11 minifigs as I consider these a poorer offer than Series 10 and Series 9 but other boardsies Lego fans may think differently.
    I do like the Blues Brothers saxophonist and the UK policeman but some of the others IMO are meh.

Here they are:

lego+minifigures+series+11.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I never complete series, I just buy 2 bags in Tesco now and then when doing weekly shopping. I just like to have few random minifigs on display.

From series 11 I would love to get evil meck, welder, yeti. Anything else that's not going to be a double is a bonus :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭kollegeknight

Theres a few nice ones. I never go for the full sets either. just the ones I like. I got the blues brother, the elf and 2 warriors yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭BeardySi

Picked up three bags in my local tesco.. Grabbed 'em in hurry and wound up with 2 of the skate waitress fig :( straight to the bits box, though I like the rollerskates...

Did get the Victorian Bobby though (awesome ID number on his collar!), perfect accompaniment to the Jekyll/Hyde fig!

Advertisement