Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shankill/Shanganah Cliffs

Options
  • 05-09-2013 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi all,

myself and my husband are saving up for our first house and would like to buy in and around Shanganagh Cliffs/Rathsallagh (hubby's from Shankill and has family there). I know most of the houses there are or used to be council houses, but the county council has cancelled -for the time being- their affordable housing scheme, so I was wondering if anyone knows whether they have other plans in the making? Are they even still selling council houses? (wouldn't mind a fixer-upper ;) ) If they've given up on that I'd rather know now than sit around and wait for anything to come available over the next year or two.
    Or does anyone know whether there's many privately owned houses sold in that area? Haven't found much on the property register.
    If anyone knows of a private seller looking to sell in that area we'd be interested in getting in touch too. Thanks for any advice :)
    Tagged:

Advertisement