Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new hobbies

Options
  • 05-09-2013 11:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭

Hi all, I have read previous threads here on hobbies and there are some great suggestions! I have recently qualified from a training that has taken over my life for the last 8 years, and really want to start getting my life back on track now I am free! I have tried some local evening courses but they have all been filled with older ladies. I am 27 and would love to try something social, where I can meet ladies of a similar age. I live in south Dublin, preference is Dublin south or town. I would really appreciate any suggestions, I love film, reading, baking, walking, eating, etc! Would be open to try anything new. Thanks :-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Hi OP, I think you may get better replies to your query here. There is also a private Ladies Lounge forum which is used for meet-ups. Details of how to access this are in the Ladies Lounge charter.
    Regards, Sauve.

Advertisement