Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fish's new album 'A Feast Of Consequences'

Options
  • 05-09-2013 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭

I got a copy of the new Fish album (legitimately, I might add!), A Feast Of Consequences yesterday and on the first listen or so, I have to say I'm impressed. I know there's a couple of fans on here, anyone else got it yet? Opinions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭RayCon

Not got it yet , but will soon. I see he's had a bit of trouble with the printers contracted to produce the Deluxe version ... which looks like a beautiful package.

The snipets Ive heard sound very good ... looking forward to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭peterobrien100

Just downloaded my FLAC version which was supplied by the FISH store last night as a gesture of goodwill as the deluxe version
    will not be released until September 25th and the tour begins this week.

Have to say very impressed it is as good if not better than the 13th Star.

Blind To The Beautiful and The Gathering jumping out straight at me but the rest I am sure will be growers.

Seen him in Sheffield earlier this year and the new stuff was strong live but its been tweaked and sounds much better.

Pity no Irish dates this tour but the last few Gigs in Dublin, Cork and particularly Galway were a disaster.

Happy listening guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭blastman

Been listening to this for a few days now and I'm starting to really like it. Blind To The Beautiful is a great song, in the mould of A Gentleman's Excuse Me, IMO. I think I'll be listening to this album for a while....

Advertisement