Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HMV Reopening Console & Games Deals?

Options
  • 05-09-2013 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭

I heard on the radio this morning that when HMV on Henry Street reopens on Friday there'll be massive savings on games and console - apparently up to €150 off consoles. Anyone have any details? I have a feeling it will be Xbox 360 and PS3 but if the Wii U is thrown in there, I'll be all over it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭tkd93

id say the wii will be discounted but probably not to the level of 150. Some serious bargains either way though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Deffo gonna pop into HMV in the Cresent tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭EyeSight

for one day only?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Deffo gonna pop into HMV in the Cresent tomorrow.

I don't think the crescent is opening until the 12th?? I'd be very interested to know what way DVDs and games are priced.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,466 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Anyone have any idea for how long such an offer will run? Is it just for the opening day, or a more extended period of time?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,929 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

There's absolutely no need for 2 HMV threads.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement