Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

number of medical cards per area

Options
  • 05-09-2013 8:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

i have been trying to find info on the number of medical card holders in a particular town/area but I cannot find it on the cso website.
    Does anyone know where i could find these stats?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭fisher8181

fisher8181 wrote: »
    i have been trying to find info on the number of medical card holders in a particular town/area but I cannot find it on the cso website.
    Does anyone know where i could find these stats?

emailed cso who said they didn't havethat info.

anyone know if the hse would dilvulge it or how else to get it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭echo beach

On the PCRS website under publications you can get the 2011 Financial and Statistical Analyses which gives a breakdown of medical card holders by local area office, which usually covers a county.
    I have never seen it done by any smaller unit, which seems to be what you are looking for, and I don't know if they can supply more up to date figures.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

FOI ?

Advertisement