Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Pirate RPG Platformer Help

Options
  • 05-09-2013 4:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hey can someone please help me remember the name of this game (3rd person, rpg, platformer) :confused:

I downloaded it & possibaly played it in a browser in 2011 I think (very zelda windwaker look to it)

You play as this girl (pink hair I think) who has decided to become a thief/pirate because she wasnt to be rich, you could play the main island for free & one other Island (where you fought robots & did platorming).
    You have a floating pirate ship & all of the islands are floating in the sky
    You start off sailing to a float manshion & then to the main island

I remember you collect lots of (gems possibly) and meeting people on the main island & doing little quests for them (you can also pick their pockets regularly as you pass them)

The island has a large pool where you dock and inland a large lighthouse in the middle, to the right hills & an observotry, to the left grassy area, you can jump up onto everything & there were lots of once off activatable things everywhere that made things open & lots of ropes everywhere that you could use your equipable hook hand on (you get if you purchase the game)

I remember your ship had a few TV's at the back that took you to different islands

Please help me this game was amazing & I wish I'd bought it now :confused:
    Who ever finds it for me can have a random steam hey from one of my many humble indie bundles & my thanks

Comments

Advertisement