Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refine a search on boards mobile

Options
  • 04-09-2013 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭

I really like the boards app for iPhone, however when I want to search for something in a specific forum, say "guitars" in the music forum, it searches every forum of boards.

Is there any way of refining so I can search within a specific forum, or are there any plans to upgrade the search function on boards mobile?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

We don't have an app... Where did you get it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

Dav wrote: »
    We don't have an app... Where did you get it?

You're saying you don't have the boards website designed for the smartphone platform?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

That's not an app (at all!), it's a touch screen friendly skin on the website :) The distinction is quite important especially since an app is being developed internally atm.

I'll check in with the tech team about why the search on mobile is so much less complete than on the desktop and come back to you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement