Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The G bar

Options
  • 04-09-2013 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

I want to go out to the G bar so i was wondering what is the lesbian scene like ?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Seems like a nice little bar. Can't say what the scene is like though, as it seems very quiet down there in Galway. I am open to correction though.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Hamhide

I've wanted to check it out myself for ages now. I'm not sure what its like for finding other girls but the galway scene is nice enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 studentoflife

Okay, i think i will pop in one of these days just to see or experience a gay bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭mackD

Hamhide wrote: »
    I've wanted to check it out myself for ages now. I'm not sure what its like for finding other girls but the galway scene is nice enough.

Like any small scenes, Galway can be very cliquey and not very welcoming of strangers.
    However, if you are going to college there and thus likely to frequent the scene quite often, you'll likely settle in to it.

As for G Bar itself, I really like what they have done with the downstairs. I mean what they have achieved with such little space is remarkable.
    The Club Buddha part upstairs is not for the claustrophobic as it is dark and tiny.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Hamhide

its sounds pretty simular to a place I used to go in dublin,maybe not as cozy.I'm not in collage and i've never been there before so i wouldnt imagine I'd just find a group of people to chat with but I'm deffo willing to go one night to see how it is.Is there a good mix between guys and girls? what about trans people?

• Advertisement
Advertisement