Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available / Share] Accomodation close to UCC; 1 vacancy

Options
  • 04-09-2013 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Have a single bedroom available on Dorgan's Road, 4 other girls in the house. Rent is 265 a month, pm me for details and viewing. UPC in the house, large sitting room, dining room and separate kitchen. 2mins from UCC and close to CUH, Wilton area etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Gillian Ryan

Have a single bedroom available on Dorgan's Road, 4 other girls in the house. Rent is 265 a month, pm me for details and viewing. UPC in the house, large sitting room, dining room and separate kitchen. 2mins from UCC and close to CUH, Wilton area etc.

Hi there, is this room still available? I am looking for a room for my daughter starting course next Monday

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Gillian Ryan

Hi , is this room still available? Need accomm for my daughter starting course next Monday

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement