Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insert an image in my post

Options
  • 04-09-2013 9:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭

When I try to insert an image using the icon, I am asked for a URL. If the image is stored on my computer, do I simply put in the address on my computer. I have tried this and it doesn't seem to work.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,136 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

And that won't work like that. You can create and attachment, which uploads the file from your PC to the boards.ie servers. But trying to link to a non-publicly accessible item on your PC isn't going to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

Spear wrote: »
    And that won't work like that. You can create and attachment, which uploads the file from your PC to the boards.ie servers. But trying to link to a non-publicly accessible item on your PC isn't going to work.
    Thanks for that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement