Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The various lantern power rings combined :D

Options
  • 04-09-2013 1:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

Excuse me if this is an ignorant question but I've only got in on DC lately and it's something that's been puzzling me. if one person wears two power rings how much will it increase their power and how would one ring affect the capabilities of another.
    for example a highly optimistic person who beleives there is good in everyone wearing a blue and green ring should compliment eachother well as I'd imagine a highly motivated, driven, aggressive, quick tempered person wearing a green and red ring also would.
    sorry now if I'm completely off track here with anything I've said not yet familiar with the green lantern series or DC in general been a Marvel fan most of my life :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,854 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

They form Captain Planet!

Nah seriously they did this story with Kyle Rayner recently getting all the rings and being overwhelmed, but if I remember correctly, they can only use one at a time, no matter how many they're wearing.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭FERGAL7

CastorTroy wrote: »
    They form Captain Planet!

Nah seriously they did this story with Kyle Rayner recently getting all the rings and being overwhelmed, but if I remember correctly, they can only use one at a time, no matter how many they're wearing.

ah right i see. but yano how they say a blue lantern only becomes powerful when a green lantern is near hand because hope is nothing without will, well i just thought that maybe if a lantern had a green and blue ring it would allow him to fully utilise the blue rings potential.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

I think Hal Jordan did that at some stage. I think it may have been in the War of the Lanterns arc, can't recall exactly.

Advertisement