Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stomach Trouble and Scans

Options
  • 03-09-2013 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello!

Looking for advise or to put my mind at ease.

I'm female late 20s, have been having some tummy problems for around a year little vomiting, bloating, diarrhea etc.

However a week or so ago I had some bleed from back passage. I went to GP and she recommended that I see consultant and have colonoscopy.

I went to consultant and ended up having colonoscopy, endoscopy and ultrasound. The consultant advised that I have gastritis in my stomach and put me on medication for six weeks.

Yesterday however I got call from the consultants secretary saying that I need to come in and have MRCP scan. She couldn't give me any more detail.

Just wondered if this was routine or should I be concerned - kinda freaking out! Has anyone been through this before. Any advise would be really appreciated!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭nudger

Had something similar a couple of years ago, they were thinking it was gallstones but turned out to be a digestive issue, twisted gut, no opp needed just change diet a bit, don't worry , good luck.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

No medical advice as per forum charter, Please discuss this with your Doctor.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement