Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted / Share] Looking for accomodation for UCD or housemates to rent with

Options
  • 03-09-2013 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, I'm posting on behalf of a female friend doing medicine at UCD.

She is looking for 1-2 housemates to move in with asap or single rooms available for letting, preferably close and convenient to UCD.

Will appreciate if you can leave me a message at +353 83 155 1151 if you are looking for a place to stay or have a place to offer. Thanks. Preferably female housemates.

Cheers,
    Keith

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Carmen.Y

KrisKobe wrote: »
    Hi, I'm posting on behalf of a female friend doing medicine at UCD.

She is looking for 1-2 housemates to move in with asap or single rooms available for letting, preferably close and convenient to UCD.

Will appreciate if you can leave me a message at +353 83 155 1151 if you are looking for a place to stay or have a place to offer. Thanks. Preferably female housemates.

Cheers,
    Keith
    hey,I'm in need of a room near UCD urgently. I'm a female post grad student (23,china) and a really ideal roommate . Already in Dublin ,please pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 2 KrisKobe

Carmen.Y wrote: »
    hey,I'm in need of a room near UCD urgently. I'm a female post grad student (23,china) and a really ideal roommate . Already in Dublin ,please pm me

Hi please contact me on mobile from dublin or pm me thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement