Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Smurfit Accommodation

Options
  • 03-09-2013 9:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

Hi all,

Looking for anyone renting a room in and around Blackrock. Even if its on dart line to the south side I can manage that. I'm doing the master of accounting programme in smurfit campus on carysfort avenue. Anyone that knows anything PM me please :)

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Seriously suggest you try the Students Union on the main campus. I know they used maintain a list of available property and had an accommodation officer (not sure if this is still the case- but you'd be crazy not to check).

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭jemmyboy

Seriously suggest you try the Students Union on the main campus. I know they used maintain a list of available property and had an accommodation officer (not sure if this is still the case- but you'd be crazy not to check).

Got talking to someone today thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement