Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seat order Croke Park

Options
  • 03-09-2013 8:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭

Hi all.... Always forgetting what seat row order is in Croker.....isn't it the double letters down to the sideline and same in upper tiers starting from front to back,so AA is nearest pitch?....in club ' draw' for tickets but like a lot of clubs often the draw throws up the same names!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,854 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

Hi all.... Always forgetting what seat row order is in Croker.....isn't it the double letters down to the sideline and same in upper tiers starting from front to back,so AA is nearest pitch?....in club ' draw' for tickets but like a lot of clubs often the draw throws up the same names!
    nope, single letters are at the front so AA would be row 27 - so actually a grand place to sit as you have a little height to see across the pitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭Pandiani

Upper tier is only A - Z, no double letters

• Registered Users Posts: 15,073 ✭✭✭✭Fr Tod Umptious

Pandiani wrote: »
    Upper tier is only A - Z, no double letters

No double letters in the upper tier correct

Also note that the seat numbering start in the middle of the row

So 1 to 14 is from the middle out to the left, then you have the aisle and then you go 15 to 28 from the aisle into the middle

Also note the number of seats in each row is less at the corners as you get closer to the pitch

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

nope, single letters are at the front so AA would be row 27 - so actually a grand place to sit as you have a little height to see across the pitch.
    Thanks ,I always get it arseways with that......so ZZ is up in the clouds when your in upper tier:)
    Everyone Is different but if I had choice of a seat in Croker I would go for upper tier around 20 rows back as you can really see the different positional switches,runs made by forwards off the ball etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

No double letters in the upper tier correct

Also note that the seat numbering start in the middle of the row

So 1 to 14 is from the middle out to the left, then you have the aisle and then you go 15 to 28 from the aisle into the middle

Also note the number of seats in each row is less at the corners as you get closer to the pitch

Only saw your post there now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭shamco

Thanks ,I always get it arseways with that......so ZZ is up in the clouds when your in upper tier:)
    Everyone Is different but if I had choice of a seat in Croker I would go for upper tier around 20 rows back as you can really see the different positional switches,runs made by forwards off the ball etc.

Was up in ZZ for the semi in a tee shirt. It was freezing up there

Advertisement