Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tipp Supporters All-Ireland U16

Options
  • 03-09-2013 8:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭

I have been looking, but cannot find any mention of this Tournament (from the weekend), which took place at the weekend anywhere on the net...

Was anyone there or does anyone know where I can find results? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭premierstone

CyberDave wrote: »
    I have been looking, but cannot find any mention of this Tournament (from the weekend), which took place at the weekend anywhere on the net...

Was anyone there or does anyone know where I can find results? Thanks.

Kilkenny beat Tipp in the final 2-4 to 0-8 with two goals in injury time after Tipp had hit 9 wides in the second half, no one better than KK to take advantage of that kind of waywardness.

Kilkenny beat Tipp in the final 2-4 to 0-8 with two goals in injury time after Tipp had hit 9 wides in the second half, no one better than KK to take advantage of that kind of waywardness.

Tipp took part in 4 finals in total i believe in the underage tournaments the weekend (16 A and B, 15 and 14) , winning 1 of them (the u15 down in Cork). Got a bit of a trimming off Cork in another one ( i think 16b)

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

GAA memes page on facebook had a load of different underage results from last weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Behind the Fence

Group 1 was Kk, wex, lim and Offaly
    Group 2 was Clare, Cork, Dublin and Waterford
    Group 3 was Tipp, Galway, Laois and Antrim

The winner of each group plus second in group 2 qualified for semis. Second in 1 and 3 played in a shield final.

Kk won out group 1 and Wex finished second

Not fully sure of the results from group 2 but I know there were 3 draws in it and Cork qualified but lost to Tipp in a semi

Group 3 Tipp and Galway drew, Laois bet Antrim and then also bet Galway before losing narrowly to Tipp. Galway bet Antrim as did Tipp.

Semis were Tipp v Cork and kk v ??
    Tipp and Kk won and as said previously Kk bet Tipp with two late goals

In the Shield Wex bet Laois by a goal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭premierstone

Group 1 was Kk, wex, lim and Offaly
    Group 2 was Clare, Cork, Dublin and Waterford
    Group 3 was Tipp, Galway, Laois and Antrim

The winner of each group plus second in group 2 qualified for semis. Second in 1 and 3 played in a shield final.

Kk won out group 1 and Wex finished second

Not fully sure of the results from group 2 but I know there were 3 draws in it and Cork qualified but lost to Tipp in a semi

Group 3 Tipp and Galway drew, Laois bet Antrim and then also bet Galway before losing narrowly to Tipp. Galway bet Antrim as did Tipp.

Semis were Tipp v Cork and kk v ??
    Tipp and Kk won and as said previously Kk bet Tipp with two late goals

In the Shield Wex bet Laois by a goal

Pretty sure the fourth semi finalist was Waterford, open to correction though.

Advertisement