Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PayPal AIB transfer Q

Options
  • 02-09-2013 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Not sure that I'm putting this in the right section :/

I recently set up a PayPal account and today I transferred an amount from my AIB account online to PayPal. After researching online I know that in can take up to 2 days for the payment to clear.

However I was just wondering should there be something in my paypal transactions such as payment pending? Other than the debited amount from my bank account there is no evidence elsewhere of the transfer.

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,917 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

AIB issue Visa Debits now, can't you just link that up to PayPal like i have done, payments then come straight off the card

• Registered Users Posts: 42 aisinikins2121

scudzilla wrote: »
    AIB issue Visa Debits now, can't you just link that up to PayPal like i have done, payments then come straight off the card

Yes but I wanted to test the bank transfer as I am supposed to be receiving funds from multiple people so I can book something and I wanted to make sure it was working. No worries anyway, it came through this morning.

Advertisement