Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet Booster Queries.

Options
  • 02-09-2013 7:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭

Hey I have heard recently about an internet booster from a friend and he said that it would be helpful for me as I'm the farthest away from my router. I just wanted to know how does it work, do I need a particular router for it and will it increase my Xbox Live connection?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Do you mean that you want to improve your wifi signal? It helps when posting if you supply details of the equipment that you are currently using and your isp.

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭nialler

Advanced, it may not be practical but it's pointless playing games over wireless with latency and lag. Try a homeplug solution, there's a gigabit belkin version but a standard 200mb plug (€36) should sort you.

N

Advertisement