Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon uk

Options
  • 02-09-2013 6:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭

Just bought first purchase from amazon. A new phone. Is it subject to same guarantee as if it was bought here? I just notice underneath the add where I bought it , it was offering second hand similar models ! I presume what I just bought was brand new! It appeared to be on the add ... Is it legitimate sellers in uk just using amazon as another way to sell their products ? Thanks

Paddy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

Do you have a link to the product page you bought off? Should say somewhere if it is NEW or USED. Think they have to clearly state which it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭2012paddy2012

Soundman wrote: »
    Do you have a link to the product page you bought off? Should say somewhere if it is NEW or USED. Think they have to clearly state which it is.

thks i emailed then re guarantee they say I have full 12 month one even tho live in Ireland and it is new...happy enough ...they are reputable I think anyway thks for reply

Advertisement