Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PayPal

Options
  • 02-09-2013 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭

Hi, does anyone (here in Ireland) have PayPal Recurring Subscription Payments set up on any site?

I've spent the last week integrating it into my site using the Express Checkout API, tested it in the SandBox environment... everything worked fine... then pushed it to live server this morning... and it doesn't work.

I get an error code that 10004 which reads:

"You are not signed up to accept payment for digitally delivered goods."

I logged into my account and clicked 'Add Digitally Delivered Goods' and the page just re-directs back to the previous page...

Can anyone shed any light on this... i've already wasted the day trying to get somewhere with PayPal on the phone but no luck?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭Digital Society

Have it built into a vBulletin forum as paid subscriptions. My account is Irish.

Advertisement