Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need new bathroom 1970s house Dublin- where to start?

Options
  • 02-09-2013 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭

Hi

I have a bathroom without a toilet but with an adjacent toilet only room. There is only plasterboard separating both rooms. The bathroom is the original and quite small so I want to knock down the dividing wall and make one regular bathroom.

The bathroom needs an electric shower as we currently have no shower. I am also looking at getting a new bath, shower will go over the bath and a sink. The toilet is a real sturdy Armitage Shanks one and I was thinking of hanging on to it. Tiling and new floor will also be needed.

I was wondering if there are any companies who will do all this work in and around south west Dublin?

Is there anywhere I can source the sanitary ware without being ripped off? I'm on a tight budget.

Any advise appreciated!
    Cheers Pix

Advertisement