Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Fringe Festival 2013

Options
  • 02-09-2013 2:53pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,087 Mod ✭✭✭✭

The Fringe Festival is starting on Thursday, I can't wait! Myself and a friend sat down on Friday night and went through all the things we want to see and realistically when we could see them. We now have booked a heap of tickets and spent about €150 each :eek: It's going to be great :D

Is anyone else planning to check out a few shows?

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,087 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

So far I have been to 6 shows and all good, some brilliant. I love Fringe! I'll be all theatre-d out in a few days :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

miamee wrote: »
    So far I have been to 6 shows and all good, some brilliant. I love Fringe! I'll be all theatre-d out in a few days :pac:
    Which shows have you seen Miamee? I'm looking for recommendations (suggestions) of what to see for this Saturday :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,087 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Ooh! Well I would recommend The Birthday Man (Smock Alley), BREAK (Project Arts Centre) or for a good laugh and some fun, Ponybois' How to be a Lad(y) is brilliant, also in Smock Alley. I'm not sure that they will all still be running by Saturday, I'm almost sure Ponybois' are anyway :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭SimonQuinlank

Was interested in seeing Citizen X,just wondering if you need to book tickets (website won't let me,keeps giving me error codes!) or can you just turn up at the Luas stop at the start time?sorry if that's a stupid question!

I just had a look there and noticed this at the end of the page (in red):
    Tickets are free but limited and should be booked in advance in person at our box office or via phone from Aug 21 and collected at show venue no later than 5 mins before each performance. Tickets are not available to book online.

Their box office is at Filmbase in Temple Bar and their number is 01 670 6106. Looks great actually!

• Advertisement
Advertisement