Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there anyone lending to people with poor credit due to unemployment?

Options
  • 02-09-2013 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

to cut a long story short......

had a mortgage, lost my job and couldn't meet repayments... arranged an interest only with the mortgage company and they said it will impact negatively on your credit history...

im back in employment and I recently was made permanent and want to borrow to upgrade the car (as I travel about 60 miles a day commute)

the credit union are a no go as they wont lend if poor credit...I kn ow a few that were refused on these grounds...

any advise is welcome :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

I would have suggested the Credit Union as the best thing but if they refused then I would say there is no other options. Banks IMHO would avoid lending to you given the bad credit history.

Advertisement