Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards H2H leagues.

Options
  • 02-09-2013 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭

There were a number of these set up at the beginning, I'm in the first one that was set up(top of the league...cough), madformickyturner is in the league, I've a fair idea who that could be:pac:, any of the other regular posters in that league?
    Anyway we might as well have a thread for a bit of banter, if it doesn't work then so be it.
    I(Evil Gus Parkers XI) beat the walterwhites this week and am up against its up for grabs now next week.
    Last year I really enjoyed the head to head games, particularly the FPL Cup and the boards version, it's a little bit different anyway.
    How are the other leagues going, there seemed to be 4 or 5 for a finish.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

I believe I may be in that league alright :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

In one of these leagues as well, it's being led by the Heisenberg ultras, my team of Locusts can't wait to get revenge on Heisenberg :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

In one of these leagues as well, it's being led by the Heisenberg ultras, my team of Locusts can't wait to get revenge on Heisenberg :D

I'm in the league with you so, sitting in 14th place :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

richieffff wrote: »
    I'm in the league with you so, sitting in 14th place :o

Playing against ya in gw7 :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Sooner or Later

Fecker is ahead of me on goal difference:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

Playing against ya in gw7 :pac:

Damn have a while to wait before I can beat you then ;) Would have thought you would have had one of either Heisenberg Ultras or Los Pollos Hermanos, given your username

• Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Just doing a bit of cross referencing from Lemlins list I can see that Jeb Forever, Mr Prodston, Who 8 Paul, Yeats County, Hogey 007 and Kenny b3 are currently chewing on my dust in H2H 1.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Just doing a bit of cross referencing from Lemlins list I can see that Jeb Forever, Mr Prodston, Who 8 Paul, Yeats County, Hogey 007 and Kenny b3 are currently chewing on my dust in H2H 1.:pac:

Cough - reigning Lions champion for the next 4 years - Cough :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Heading for my first loss in this competition tonight, I'm playing itsupforgrabsnow and only two goals for Kolo Toure can win it for me.

Advertisement