Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

low loss header

Options
  • 01-09-2013 9:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭

Fitting one of these in the next few days and installing a Tf1 filter too after a system flush. Question is.... Where is the better place for the Tf1... Between the boiler and LLH or between the pump manifold and LLH on the return. I'm thinking the latter. Any thoughts?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭shane0007

Between the boiler & the LLH on the return. It's only purpose is to protect the boiler & therefore it's best location is on the return as close to the boiler as possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Dtp79

shane0007 wrote: »
    Between the boiler & the LLH on the return. It's only purpose is to protect the boiler & therefore it's best location is on the return as close to the boiler as possible.

That's what I thought originally at first but look at a few diagrams I saw it after the LLH. Ive no experience LLH's. the LLH is only a meter from the boiler.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭shane0007

That's generally where they are supposed to be. I installed one in my own house.

What reason are you fitting for?

Advertisement