Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted / Share] Room for rent near BCFE? Interested in sharing a house?

Options
  • 01-09-2013 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I'm a 20 year old guy starting in Ballyfermot College of Further Education on the 9th and still haven't secured a room. Does anyone have a room to let in or around the area? Or are YOU in the same situation and would like to find a house to share?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 rebeccamcginty

I'm a 20 year old guy starting in Ballyfermot College of Further Education on the 9th and still haven't secured a room. Does anyone have a room to let in or around the area? Or are YOU in the same situation and would like to find a house to share?

Hi,
    I'm starting in Ballyfermot on the 9th and still have nowhere to live, so in the same boat. I'm 21 year old girl! Give me a shout if your stuck I wouldn't mind renting somewhere nearby.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Teleblister

Hey there, Im starting IT Tallaght this year aswell, and i would be interested in finding a group of people to find a house with.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Rhythm1234

Hey there, Im starting IT Tallaght this year aswell, and i would be interested in finding a group of people to find a house with.

If anyone needs someone to share with pm me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭noisenotmusic

I'm back in BCFE this year and still nowhere sorted either, if there's people looking to make up a group to househunt PM me. Starting Monday and no place to live as of yet!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement