Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Myth Of Soma

Options
  • 01-09-2013 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭

http://www.myth-of-soma.com/

latest server been in development couple of years was released yesterday, features 250+ usercount old game but still very fun and addictive.

Free to play also.

ff8aa2124a15f7fe7fdd3b298874d9cb.PNG

bc3ed9df1a8eac5351839111a50e9e3e.PNG

im not part of the staff just thought id put it up :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

I used to play this a decade ago after Legends of Mir, both of which I saw back then on the Games Network channel. I rather liked the dynamic leveling system.

I even cheated a bit then;

In the starting zone, I had a bric inside a house (so people couldn't kill it) attacking my level 1 char, while I was outside at the door healing myself to raise WIS up a lot [while AFK... MACROS! \o/ ], had like 32.0 wisdom when I was done I think, for a level 1...

Then I proceeded to level CON on brics, punching every lil bric til it was at 30.0 .

Basically, every level up I had a lot higher average HP and MP, and more bag weight, than everyone else - Great as a PK'er! ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,684 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Legend of Mir on games Network, wow the memories :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭mrDerek

BeerWolf wrote: »
    I used to play this a decade ago after Legends of Mir, both of which I saw back then on the Games Network channel. I rather liked the dynamic leveling system.

I even cheated a bit then;

In the starting zone, I had a bric inside a house (so people couldn't kill it) attacking my level 1 char, while I was outside at the door healing myself to raise WIS up a lot [while AFK... MACROS! \o/ ], had like 32.0 wisdom when I was done I think, for a level 1...

Then I proceeded to level CON on brics, punching every lil bric til it was at 30.0 .

Basically, every level up I had a lot higher average HP and MP, and more bag weight, than everyone else - Great as a PK'er! ;)

30 con lol musta took ya forever, monster hp and mp i take it? should give it a try its good crack a server like this hasnt been around since the official server was taken down

Advertisement