Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Touchline Seats RDS

Options
  • 01-09-2013 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭

So I see there are touchline seats available for the Ospreys match. Anyone have any experience with them? They seem like good value but I'm just wondering what the view is like.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

So I see there are touchline seats available for the Ospreys match. Anyone have any experience with them? They seem like good value but I'm just wondering what the view is like.

Where abouts in the grounds? Grand stand? They're alright, as the seats start about a meter above the ground

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭ridonkulous

Yeah the grandstand. I'll give them a go so. Thanks for the feedback.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Crash

I sat in them for the Rabo final - they're fine, not the best seats on earth but are a nice pitch side view, and as they're raised up (try get the further back ones) you dont get your view blocked.

Advertisement