Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charleville Castle 20th September

Options
  • 01-09-2013 9:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Im going to throw this out here and if there is sufficient interest over the next 7 days Ill confirm with the castle. Please reply to this thread if you will be there.

Essentially what I propose is that a group of us head to the castle for an evening to do a sort of investigation. All the details are in the other thread. My interest is photography so thats all I will bring. Some people may have an interest in EVP ect so this is an opportunity to go to a location that has reported paranormal activity and try out some experiments of your own.

Best
    R

Will I be going to Charleville 1 vote

Yes
    0%
    No
    100%
    Riamfada 1 vote

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 75 ✭✭gavingaz

60 euro cover charge Jim. Are you paying? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

No
    gavingaz wrote: »
    60 euro cover charge Jim. Are you paying? :)

45 Euro.

Riamfada wrote: »
    45 Euro.

They've decreased it since the last number of times I've been there with the team.

No
    Yep I am paying, no Im not a team. Its not a team event. No logo baseball caps allowed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Trazeshallow

gavingaz wrote: »
    They've decreased it since the last number of times I've been there with the team.

45 is a fee agreed because this event will not be running trough the night till the next day, 60 euro still stands for a full overnight event,

• Advertisement

Riamfada wrote: »
    Yep I am paying, no Im not a team. Its not a team event. No logo baseball caps allowed.

Can't stand the school uniform look myself.

No
    Cancelled due to extreme lack of interest!! :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement