Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FF Substitutions

Options
  • 01-09-2013 3:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Now lads I'm new as a member but have lurked here for quite a while, finally needed a question answered so here goes..

Shaw didn't play for Southampton today and silly me forgot to put Whittaker on before the deadline, will Whittaker sub in for him now or am I going to have to settle for nil points?

Also, sorry if this was already answered somewhere!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Jiggers wrote: »
    Now lads I'm new as a member but have lurked here for quite a while, finally needed a question answered so here goes..

Shaw didn't play for Southampton today and silly me forgot to put Whittaker on before the deadline, will Whittaker sub in for him now or am I going to have to settle for nil points?

Is Whittaker your first sub?
    If so, he will come on and you will get the points.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

F1ngers wrote: »
    Is Whittaker your first sub?
    If so, he will come on and you will get the points.

Unless he/she only has 3 defenders starting in which case first defender on the bench goes in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭qwabercd

Liam O wrote: »
    Unless he/she only has 3 defenders starting in which case first defender on the bench goes in.

Whittaker is a defender!

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Steel Dog

Jiggers wrote: »

The easyiest way out of this is to just name your 3 outfield subs starting from left to right and we will be able to tell you who will come in for Shaw.

Advertisement