Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilcoole predicted conditions for 7/09

Options
  • 31-08-2013 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭

Be heading down to kilcoole next week for an over night session just wondering of the conditions that may hinder the fishing. Last time i went down it was unfishable due to gales the few days before hand loosening the kelp every which way onshore.

From anyones experience what are the correct conditions for wicklow north beaches that causes weed to accumulate at the shore?

I'm keeping an eye on the weather and it would help to know what to look out for wind wise that will make me cancel and head to a habour instead.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 ellied2007

Hey,

I am looking to buy a house in beechdale kilcoole can anyone please tell me about the area ?

There is an alert online that kilcoole is a high risk flood area can anyone offer any insight ?

Thanks,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

Hello Ellied2007,

Welcome to boards. This is the angling forum for information on all things fishy. For the information you require can I suggest you start a thread in the Wicklow forum here

Advertisement