Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unusual Question

Options
  • 31-08-2013 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

I have an idea for a gadget that I'd like to develop but I've no idea where to begin. The idea is literally at the rough notes stage but I'd like to know how I could get in contact with an electronic engineer to tease it out further

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭Chet T16

Do you mean as a full on commercial product or something that you're wanting for yourself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭longhalloween

I'd be interested.

I'm looking for a final year project too if anyone has any suggestions. Something with energy efficiency would be nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭FuzzyFrog

Something that I'd like to build for myself, any suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭Chet T16

That makes it easier then.

You've two choices really, either find a willing hobbyist engineer or spend thousands with a proper engineering company. I'd go with the hobbyist :p

I've too much on at the minute unless its relatively simple but if you want to run it by me i'll let you know if i think its feasible.

Advertisement