Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon -fulfilled by someone else - question

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

I think it would be liable for customs.

I order a "fulfilled-by" CD from Amazon earlier this month. It was scratched so I requested a replacement via "YOUR ACCOUNT". Amazon mailed back to say that all they could do was refund the monies.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

You're a bit confused.

Fulfillment by Amazon means that the seller has shipped their goods to Amazon fulfillment centres in the UK. This is how they are included in the super saver delivery offer as they are within Amazon warehouses. Although the sellers are based in Hong Kong themselves the items will ship in Amazon packaging from Amazon UK addresses and will not be stopped by customs.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,429 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

thank you, that was the answer I was looking for and was unsure of the fulfilled programme. Amazon's reply to the same question was gas, it said i get the free delivery but mentioned nothing about customs...........

Where I was thrown off is the seller has copied his ebay or similar profile and it mentions that the buyer is liable for customs etc

Advertisement