Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom unlimited calls??

Options
  • 31-08-2013 12:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hi guys we got the efibre upgrade including unlimited mobile calls, now I know you have to hang up after 59 mins but I forgot and stayed on 1hr and 2 mins before I noticed so I know I'll be billed for all of that call, what I want to know is will my mobile calls for the rest of this billing month or two be still free under the hour or will we be charged for all mobile calls now? I know with eMobile deals if you go over the hour that part of the deal is gone for that month... But not sure if this is how the Eircom home phone unlimited deals work too. ? Anyone be able to tell me? Eircom not open till Monday now!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,405 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Isnt the unlimited mobile calls pack on the emobile phone as opposed to from your landline?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Eircom not open till Monday now!

Somes of the sales dept work a half day on a saturday afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Irishgirl12345

No we don't have an eMobile just upgraded our broadband to efibre and got a new package that has unlimited calls for our landline too! :)

Do you have a link to the package, I didn't think they had one with unlimited mobiles,
    I know you can add on 60 or 150 minutes to the standard 30 but didn't think they had unlimited calls.

Sorry Colm only seem this now I'm not used to this site yet, sorry didn't have a link it was a deal we got with the new efibre we just have the house phone and broadband though we didn't get any those new emobile deals, did you find any info on it?

• Advertisement

Oh and by the way we never got charged for that call either, I was sure it was just over the hour but we received the bill and all and happy days :)

So do you know what the package covers now :confused:

Ha not exactly Colm I'm not the one who set it up or pays it haha :) I just know we used have landline and normal broadband with them and that deal we used to pay for our mobile calls, but when efibre came out they offered a package that was actually a bit cheaper than our last one which not only had better internet connection but the landline now has a "unlimited" landline and mobile deal too. Now these do have the catch of having to hang up before the hour as per my first post but apart from that no extra charge! I know Eircom have special lines to deal with these bundles give them a ring and see what's available, sure now since they added the free eMobile into the deal too! :) sorry I couldn't be more help I'll try find out he name of our exact deal though for ya! :)

Advertisement