Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steam Giveaway

Options
  • 30-08-2013 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭

Leviathan: Warships

Dungeonland

Warlock

War of the Roses: Kingmaker

Magicka and Crusader Kings 2

Europa Universalis 3 Complete

Pm for code first come first serve

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 BaneCiro

Europa Universalis 3 Complete

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭AllthingsCP

Leviathan: Warships

Dungeonland Gone

Warlock Gone

War of the Roses: Kingmaker Gone

Magicka and Crusader Kings 2 Gone

Europa Universalis 3 Complete Gone

Pm for code first come first serve

All thats left is Leviathan: Warships

• Registered Users Posts: 2 BaneCiro

alright send me Leviathan: Warships

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,162 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

We have a large Steamgifts group for these kinds of giveaways normally:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056950905

BaneCiro wrote: »
    alright send me Leviathan: Warships

Did you just sign up to get this, Sorry but you must be on Board.ie longer then 26 mins to get the chance to get the games.

• Advertisement

Spear wrote: »
    We have a large Steamgifts group for these kinds of giveaways normally:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056950905

Ya sorry mod i did not notice, Only one game left if you want to wait just an hour it will be gone and then just removed tread? Would you like the last game

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I wouldn't mind Leviathan if it's still available :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,162 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Ya sorry mod i did not notice, Only one game left if you want to wait just an hour it will be gone and then just removed tread? Would you like the last game

I just stated that a general note, as it provides a better and fairer mechanism. It's in no way a mod statement, as I'm not mod of games, it's purely optional.

Ok all games are gone, I hope you all enjoy, Anyone that is looking for these games check the Humble Bundle site

Spear wrote: »
    I just stated that a general note, as it provides a better and fairer mechanism. It's in no way a mod statement, as I'm not mod of games, it's purely optional.

Thanks anyway ill know for the next one, Should be doing this once or twice a month so ill defo try get into the group you mentioned.

• Advertisement
Advertisement