Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shining Stars playschool Leixlip

Options
  • 30-08-2013 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

After two wonderful years, my daughter has moved on from playschool. I wanted to reccommend Shining Stars playschool (Oaklawn West, Leixlip) to anyone looking for pre-school for their children. Aylish and Louise are fantastic, kind and caring teachers. The school is spotless and very new. The garden is safe and fun, and Aylish is nurse, so can care for the little bumps and scratches. My daughter loved her time in Shining Stars, where the focus is on play and imagination, following the similar Aistear early childhood curriculum in many primary schools. I can't fault the service provided in this playschool.

Advertisement