Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anybody tried BetZoola (Poolpit)

Options
  • 30-08-2013 11:56am
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 14

I got restricted with both Paddy Power and Bet365.I loved Bet365 because of the inplay but was only able to place tiny bets so wasnt worth my while.So a few weeks ago after looking for a bookie that would not restrict or limit my bets I found a new betting company called BetZoola(poolpit).

Basically the way it works is you choose your match or race and then your stake.Then u get matched up with other players who have bet on that game.
    Its good fun cause during the games it gives a live leaderboard and your position as it changes with goals.I deposited 25 almost 3 weeks ago and made some decent withdrawals since.The withdrawals were on my card by the next evening as well which makes a change.

I dont bet on horses but they're markets look decent and they cover all sports.They give you a free 10euro bet as well when you sign up.Has anybody else tried it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭linvoysblues

I'm a big fan of Poolpit (or BetZoola as it's now called). Great concept, all it needs is for people to know about it.

Joined up at the start of the year, played my free tenner, and then deposited £30. Since then I haven't stopped winning, must have withdrawn about £500 in the last 8 months, and still have a healthy account. The owner/director and their staff have contacted me on several occasions (mostly asking how I keep winning!), really friendly and helpful bunch of people.

I love the Onion Bag, so much better than an accumulator. The good thing about it is even if 2 or 3 teams let you down, you can still end up winning the big prize. I got 7/10 outcomes right last week and won over £300.

It's a hidden gem, but I have a feeling it's going to get big in the next few months, it's something fun where you don't have to bet massive amounts of money, but still can win decent cash prizes.

I recommend!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

liamaseire wrote: »
    I got restricted with both Paddy Power and Bet365.I loved Bet365 because of the inplay but was only able to place tiny bets so wasnt worth my while.So a few weeks ago after looking for a bookie that would not restrict or limit my bets I found a new betting company called BetZoola(poolpit).

Basically the way it works is you choose your match or race and then your stake.Then u get matched up with other players who have bet on that game.
    Its good fun cause during the games it gives a live leaderboard and your position as it changes with goals.I deposited 25 almost 3 weeks ago and made some decent withdrawals since.The withdrawals were on my card by the next evening as well which makes a change.

I dont bet on horses but they're markets look decent and they cover all sports.They give you a free 10euro bet as well when you sign up.Has anybody else tried it?
    I'm a big fan of Poolpit (or BetZoola as it's now called). Great concept, all it needs is for people to know about it.

Joined up at the start of the year, played my free tenner, and then deposited £30. Since then I haven't stopped winning, must have withdrawn about £500 in the last 8 months, and still have a healthy account. The owner/director and their staff have contacted me on several occasions (mostly asking how I keep winning!), really friendly and helpful bunch of people.

I love the Onion Bag, so much better than an accumulator. The good thing about it is even if 2 or 3 teams let you down, you can still end up winning the big prize. I got 7/10 outcomes right last week and won over £300.

It's a hidden gem, but I have a feeling it's going to get big in the next few months, it's something fun where you don't have to bet massive amounts of money, but still can win decent cash prizes.

I recommend!

Tell them to improve on their advertising...

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 14 liamaseire

Yea,I seem to always finish in the money.I hope they do advertise more in Ireland cause it could be massive

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭linvoysblues

I only heard of them because of another Boardsie posted it up at the end of last year in the 'Bargain Alerts' section. Since them I have found a flier in The Racing Post and saw their banner on another very popular gambling forum which I shall not mention for fear of being stuck down. Other than that, I think they're relying on word of mouth.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭tinofapples

Link ?

• Advertisement

Sounds like these two lads work for the company.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

A whopping 66 posts between the two of them.

Next.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

Okay then I will chime in.

I started about a year ago and find it way better than the usual betting sites. Not going to go into details but I have made a much higher return too.

They changed to betzoola about 2 weeks ago.

http://www.betzoola.co.uk/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Matt_Trakker

Limericks wrote: »
    I started about a year ago and find it way better than the usual betting sites. Not going to go into details but I have made a much higher return too.

While this does seem interesting, it's hard to trust a website that looks so....well...y'know.

Is it supposed to look like that, or is my AdBlock plugin messing with it?
    It looks like a blog from 1991.

Dont work for them,just highly recommend the betting and service I received http://www.betzoola.co.uk/ .It's so funny every thread that someone says something positive people think theres an ulterior motive! My only motive here is to get more players betting so the pots get bigger

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Dont work for them,just highly recommend the betting and service I received http://www.betzoola.co.uk/ .It's so funny every thread that someone says something positive people think theres an ulterior motive! My only motive here is to get more players betting so the pots get bigger

You could only get tiny bets on with b365 so you decided to go with tiny liquidity on betzoola instead?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭dubrov

A betting site where everyone makes money even though they are matching against each other.

Maybe they should re-register as a charity given that they are giving so much money away.

bohsman wrote: »
    You could only get tiny bets on with b365 so you decided to go with tiny liquidity on betzoola instead?

Yea I had the audacity to win a little over 100 euro for 7 weeks running!
    Other people have been limited and closed after just 4 days.
    Your suspicions are dumbfounded,sorry unfounded,genius.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Matt_Trakker

What's the deal with it not allowing players living outside Irl or the UK?

And when I try to access the old site, Firefox gives me a big warning.
    I dunno, looks kinda dodge to me.

Does it allow you to deposit with Paypal/Moneybookers? If not then it's extra dodge.

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭DB74

I use it too actually, find it quite good to pass the time on stuff like NFL & Onion Bag where you can have an interest in all the matches and even if 1-2 let you down you can still win

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Yea I had the audacity to win a little over 100 euro for 7 weeks running!
    Other people have been limited and closed after just 4 days.
    Your suspicions are dumbfounded,sorry unfounded,genius.

I wasn't querying your being limited by B365, it was more the move to a site where you'll be lucky to get 5 people entering most events. Still reads like spam.

Advertisement